All Relocation Services provides relocation assistance to Corporations and their employees within the continental United States as well as globally. The nature of our business requires our ability to collect certain personal information to initiate services on behalf of our clients to our trusted provider network. We may need to share your personal information for these specified purposes. The third parties with whom we conduct business are only authorized to use your information to perform the service for which they were hired.
This privacy statement outlines All Relocation Services commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the following Web sites:
We are committed to safeguarding the personal information provided and comply with all applicable federal and state privacy laws along with our own internal standards and practices.
All Relocation Services has implemented security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and unauthorized access of your personal information within our control. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by e-mail, and you do so at your own risk.
We have taken the following steps to secure information provided by our Clients and /or their employees.
- All internal staff is trained on our privacy policies and security requirements
- We physically secure the areas where we hold hard copies of the information we collect online.
- We regularly back up the information we collect online.
- We monitor/test our security procedures within the staff to ensure privacy and security requirements are being met.
- We employ internal access controls to ensure that the only people who see your information are those with a need to do so to perform their job duties.
- We use technical controls to secure the information we collect online as appropriate, including but not limited to: encryption, firewalls, password protections.
- Information Automatically Gathered
When visiting our web site, we automatically collect information about the visit that does not identify you personally. Information may include the type of computer, browser, and web service you are using. We also know the date, time, and pages you visited on our site. Collecting this information helps us in designing a site that meets the needs of our users.
- Information You Provide
We may obtain personally information about you if you elect to give us that information and will be used to contact you or register you for our Newsletter. The types of personally information we ask you to provide may include the following:
Name, Company Name, Title, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Work Contact Number, Work Email Address.
Reporting Privacy Concerns or Breaches
To report any known or suspected privacy or security breaches or if you do not feel your concerns have been addressed in our privacy statement, feel free to contact us:
Attn. Mike McLaughlin
All Relocation Services
12425 Chimney Rock
Houston, Texas 77035